Artisan Bread Baker
Our bakery produces a diverse superior quality German and European artisan breads and pastries. The Baker works in conjunction with the Bakery Staff, our team of bakers and pastry department.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum of five years of professional baking experience.
- Thorough knowledge of pre-ferments and German ryes, sourdoughs, and be skilled in the mixing, kneading, and hand-crafting of traditional breads and pastries. Experience with naturally leavened dough.
- Knowledge of all aspects of high volume production including baking times and temperatures of a variety of baked goods, the materials and techniques used in volume production, food sanitation principles and the ability to operate sophisticated bakery equipment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills base.
- Previous successful supervisory and product development experience are not required but could present a unique opportunity for the right candidate to move into a production management position.
To apply please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full-time, long-term position. Salary and benefits based on experience with a market leading, award-winning and innovative German bakery.
Yalaha Bakery was established in 1994 in Lake County and currently has two locations in Central Florida.